Designed with comfort, safety and durability firmly in mind, Taj LS-11601 will help deliver a magical “outer-space experience for your visitors, allowing them to immerse themselves in the stars.
Taj allows a very broad angle of recline to enable visitors to easily view the full planetarium dome above them in absolute comfort. The gliding mechanism provides a superior seating and viewing position. There is also a headrest for ergonomic support of both the head and neck while viewing upwards.
- OUTERBACK: One-piece, injection-molded, high impact polypropylene
- BACK: Lounger back with moulded foam and headrest design
- SEAT CUSHION: Ergonomic seat cushion fixed to the down position
- SEAT PAN: PP
- ARMREST: PP cupholder arm with deluxe upholstered padding
- LEG: Strong steel structural support