Simple, modern and innovative, Titan provides practicality, durability and versatility for today’s classroom. Designed with the busiest of educational settings in mind, the Titan can be placed in pairs in straight or curved rows, working well whether on steps or a flat floor.
The desk space is generous, providing sufficient space for up to four students, as the swivel seats rotate 360-degrees, and move forward and backward on a pivoting aluminum arm. This innovative system allows for co-working and collaborating between rows, freeing students up from previously restrictive lecture hall seating.
- BACK: PP
- SEAT: PP with padding
- MODESTY PANEL:Optional perforated steel or MDF with paint or laminate finish
- Side panel: MDF with paint or laminate finish (Thickness:25MM)
- TABLE TOP: MDF with paint or laminate finish (Thickness:25MM)
- STANCHION & BASE: Cold-Rolled Steel, powder coated (Thickness: 8MM )
- Rotation Pivot: Moulded Aluminum, ADC 12