Edgy and angular, the Alano chair brings aesthetic geometrics into the educational space. From lecture halls to auditoriums, the MDF-core, wood-veneer finish of the seat is beautifully simplistic, with just a hint of detail in the delicate wood-effect grain.
Every educational venue is unique, with differing measurements and tiered stairs. The Alano LS-421 proves to be the perfect fit, no matter the venue, with an aluminum stanchion that is adjusted prior to production for the perfect desk and seat height.
Customize your configuration by choosing between fixed tables (LS-421) or space-saving flip-up tablets (LS-421A) that sit neatly behind the Alano seats. Both can be set at a custom height during project planning and installation according to the measurement of the stairs – ideal for comfort, perfect for never having to choose between style and practicality.
- BACK: Plywood with wood vaneer finish
- First row table/Modesty panel: MDF with wood veneer finish
- Plywood seat/back pan:Molded Plywood (15MM thick)
- Seat: Plywood with wood veneer finish
- Counterweight tip-up mechanism: for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Table top: MDF with veneer finish(Thickness: Fixed table 25MM, Foldable table 16MM)
- STANCHION & BASE: Aluminum, powder coated
- Steel Base (for first row only): Cold-Rolled Steel (Thickness: 3MM thick)