Edgy and angular, the Alano chair brings aesthetic geometrics into the educational space. From lecture halls to auditoriums, the MDF-core, wood-veneer finish of the seat is beautifully simplistic, with just a hint of detail in the delicate wood-effect grain.
Students set their own seat – adjusting the back and seat height in a matter of seconds (perfect for seating people of differing sizes).
Customize your configuration by choosing between fixed tables (LS-421) or space-saving flip-up tablets (LS-421A) that sit neatly behind the Alano seats. Both can be set at a custom height during project planning and installation according to the measurement of the stairs – ideal for comfort, perfect for never having to choose between style and practicality.
- BACK: Plywood with wood vaneer finish
- First row table/Modesty panel: MDF with wood veneer finish
- Plywood seat/back pan:Molded Plywood (15MM thick)
- Seat: Plywood with wood veneer finish
- Counterweight tip-up mechanism: for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Table top: MDF with veneer finish(Thickness: Fixed table 25MM, Foldable table 16MM)
- STANCHION & BASE: Aluminum, powder coated
- Steel Base (for first row only): Cold-Rolled Steel (Thickness: 3MM thick)